CPD Standards Office Provider ID: PDCD1065
The Animal Ultrasound Association delivers and accredits veterinary ultrasound training courses worldwide. All AUA courses are delivered by qualified, experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their fields. Courses are open to veterinarians, vet nurses and lay scanners, within their respective remits.
Our most popular training courses are Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning (open to veterinarians, vet nurses and responsible breeders), and Introduction to Veterinary Echocardiography (open to veterinarians). These courses can be delivered online and are taught by accredited sonographers.
- Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning
- Introduction to Veterinary Echocardiography
- Veterinary Echocardiography - Further Skills
Who should attend?
- 'Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning' is primarily designed for dog breeders.
- 'Introduction to Veterinary Echocardiography' and 'Veterinary Echocardiography - Further Skills' is designed for veterinarians.