CPD Standards Office Provider ID: T90020
Mindful Academy International offers Mindfulness, Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction MBSR and Mindfulness-based Approaches MBA courses to individuals and companies around the world including the World Health Organization.
We also develop and deliver bespoke Mindfulness courses to meet the needs of your company, supporting the mental health of your staff in these uncertain times.
The company was founded in 2010 by TEDx Speaker, Senior International MBSR, MBCT and MBA Trainer, Supervisor and Teacher Kathy Ward.
Trained by the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice CMRP at Bangor University, Kathy is also a member of the British Association of Mindfulness Approaches BAMBA.
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA 8-week group course
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA 8-week individual course
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA Teacher Training Course Level 1
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA Teacher Training Course Level 2
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA Teacher Supervision
- Mindfulness MBSR and MBA Silent Retreat
Who should attend?
- The 8-week Mindfulness MBSR and MBI courses and bespoke courses are ideal for those who wish to find a way to enhance their levels of health and wellbeing, finding a place of balance in an uncertain world through mindfulness-based approaches. No previous experience is required.
- The Mindfulness MBSR and MBA Level 1 and 2 Teacher Training courses are for those who wish to share these practices with others either as stand-alone courses, or as part of their profession and applications are invited from people who are over 25 with a minimum of one year’s meditation experience (not necessarily mindfulness) You should also have attended a 8-week MBSR/MBCT course in your own community or on-line with us.