Due to high demand from CPDSO members, we have moved our F2F member event on the 10th of May to an online afternoon seminar so many more of you who
Due to high demand from CPDSO members, we have moved our F2F member event on the 10th of May to an online afternoon seminar so many more of you who are unable to travel and outside of the UK can join.
As the world emerges from the pandemic, it’s critical to super-charge your marketing and use your accreditation to its full potential. With the right branding and PR tactics, it is easy to stand out from the crowd as a trainer, coach or online educator.
Join us on 10th May to learn from the CPDSO team and our guest speakers who will be delivering themed seminars with top tips and advice to build your industry presence, skyrocket your visibility and increase your client base.
★ Introduction from Amanda Rosewarne, our Co-Founder and Chair at the CPD Standards Office.
★ Seminar One – Building your Personal Brand in the New Digital Economy
– How the role of marketing has changed
– What BRAND really means
– The formula for marketing success
– It’s all in the numbers
★ Seminar Two – The Secrets to Securing Game-Changing Press Coverage
– How to get noticed for the right PR opportunities
– How to find perfect PR opportunities
– How to maximise the potential of PR for your business
★ Seminar Three – Bringing the Human Connection into All Business Conversations
– Building confidence when speaking to clients
– Increasing the ‘touch points’ for human connection
– Understanding the purpose of the conversation
Sign up today, we would love to see you there.
(Tuesday) 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The CPD Standards Officeinfo@cpdstandards.com The Old Station, Moor Lane, Staines-upon-Thames, TW184BB