Let’s Meet in Birmingham this October to Shape the Future of Learning Together
After a million and one Zoom meetings and more emails than we ever thought we’d send, we are finally ready to bring face-to-face back. And we’re excited to be doing this at the World of Learning Exhibition and Conference on the 11th and 12th of October this year (held at the NEC).
If you want to be an Accredited Education Provider, let’s talk…
We are confident that nothing compares to a face-to-face conversation which is why we’re inviting to register for the free exhibition pass during World of Learning and meet our advisors in person. They’ll be able to answer all your questions and provide you with a quote then and there, that you can then take away and consider.
The CPD Standards Office will be exhibiting at the World of Learning event this October which brings together senior learning decision-makers and buyers, with leading suppliers of learning and development (L&D) products, solutions and advice.
We are proud to accredit the conference & exhibition each year, and attendees of the World of Learning Event can obtain CPD hours for attendance. The Office and World of Learning work alongside one another, sharing a common mission and ambition:
- The Office works to raise the standards of CPD provision for the benefit of individual professionals and employers and promotes positive and successful learning experiences.
- The World of Learning event promotes cutting edge training and learning activities and combines the extensive research of its contributors with input from key industry figures.
This is the first face-2-face event in which the CPD Standards Office is exhibiting at, and is a great opportunity to come and have a chat with us at our stand to understand more about the process of becoming accredited and to ask any questions you may have.
A Hub of Educational Providers
This year’s World of Learning event gathers all of the best educational providers and like-minded individuals from all sectors in an attempt to ensure all good training is identifiable by the learners looking to enhance their CPD. Together, we can immerse ourselves in the current eLearning trends while getting to experience the latest L&D technologies.
If you are already a member of the CPDSO community or not, we highly recommend attending this event to benefit from:
- Meeting fellow L&D professionals to share experiences and collaborate in an informal setting
- Gain insights from L&D experts on the latest industry challenges and how to overcome them
- Access free content and improve your knowledge in the world of L&D
- Discover new tools and experience a complete blend of learning solutions and inspiration with industry-leading providers
Why would you come meet us at the Expo?
In our never-ending desire to enhance the world of CPD, this year the CPD Standards Office is launching its partnership with the Institute of CPD. Here’s what this means:
- For professionals from any industry, will finally have a single-entry point for all their CPD records, and a membership in an institute dedicated to enable career development like it has never been done before. The Institute of CPD has the bold ambition to create the most collaborative and supportive community where professionals will be able to find practical information about the career paths, they have available to them and the best way forward.
- For CPD Accredited Education Providers, members of the CPD Standards Office, this means that they’ll be able to offer 1 year of free iCPD membership to all their delegates.
Trusted Education Accreditation
Connecting with educators who are now looking at a post-COVID market that is flooded with online content, can be filled with questionable quality. So how can you stand out in this busy market and differentiate yourself from the good quality learning aimed at professional/personal development from the ones designed for purely entertainment purposes? The CPD Standards Office can help you do this with trusted education accreditation.
We better education, are you with us?
Our global CPD Standards Office community is growing, and we are here to make a difference in the delivery of CPD, and to showcase all the exceptional learning experiences that are available. So how do we do this?
CPDSO offers an accreditation service that accredits and recognises high quality training activities as formal CPD so that learning providers can issue formal CPD points. We accredit a wide range of portfolios including training courses, events and online learning. Once accredited you will be awarded an accredited logo as a mark of quality assurance that the CPD provision is valuable, relevant and consistently delivered.
We want to make sure that all good training is accredited and gets the recognition it deserves, so adding our Trustmark to your learning activities can open doors into new markets and get more sales into your business.
If you are amongst the top trainers in your industry, we would love to hear from you…
Visit us at our stand (number:C120) to learn how you can add trusted education accreditation to your business by chatting to one of our CPD advisors, and learn how to stand out in a crowded marketplace with our accreditation, or if you’d like to book an appointment for after the event, click here.
For more information on all aspects of the event please visit www.learnevents.com