CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 22137
ABC Life Support CIC is a Social Enterprise based in Cambridgeshire. We have provided Physical and Mental Health First Aid training across the South East in both a classroom and online setting for the past 10 years.
We operate across all sectors, our bespoke CPD Mental Health awareness workshops have been developed to educate employees and employers about all aspects of Mental Health training from defining mental health and mental illness through to signs and symptoms, diagnosis, recovering and methods of support.
We currently work with a number of charities and organisations including Barnardos, Headmasters, Metropolitan Thames Valley and Homestart Cambridge.
Our bespoke courses are as follows:
- Mental Health during Covid 19 Workshop
- 1 Day Adult Mental Health in the Workplace Awareness Course
- Youth Mental Health Awareness Course
- Half-Day Adult Mental Health Awareness Course
Who should attend?
Our courses are open to all whether you are part of management, part of a team, an individual working at home, an adult with responsibility for young people or someone who wishes to develop their understanding of Mental health. We have developed these courses to be able to provide Mental Health awareness whether that be within the workplace or at home. Each of our courses offers delegates the chance to gain an insight into mental health including:
- Understanding the definition of mental health and mental illness
- Enhancing the understanding of the Mental Health Continuum
- Breaking down barriers and stigma
- Building confidence in terms of signposting