CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21442
A leading UK charity committed to ending gender based violence and abuse.
- Complicated Matters: The Links Between Experiences Of Domestic And Sexual Violence, Problematic Substance Use And Mental Ill-Health
- Working With Children, Young People And Families Who Have Experienced Domestic And/Or Sexual Abuse
- Routine Enquiry – Supporting Workers To Ask About Abuse
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults From Abuse
- Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Awareness
- Managing The Secondary Effects Of Working With Violence Against Women And Girls (VAWG)
- Becoming Trauma Informed: A Training Course For Service Managers
- Children Under 10 Years Old And Domestic Violence
- Trauma Informed Practice: A Course For Frontline Workers
Who should attend?