Alchemy of Leadership is a Soft Skills coaching and enabling company.  This is achieved through a series of three consecutive courses.  Any person in a Leadership position as well as those aspiring to be Leaders will benefit from these courses.

Alchemy of Leadership was established as an online training methodology following years of successful training in a live environment.

The main focus is SEER. Self-Inquiry, Emotional Awareness, Empathy and Relationships.  These skills account for 90% of a Leaders ability to lead while the remaining 10% comes from education and experience.

Benefits from day one for just three hours a week.

CPD activities

  • Alchemy of Leadership:

              Series I – Why Are You Who You Are

              Series II – Alchemy of Leadership

  • The Journey SA:

              The 2 Day Journey Intensive & Advanced Skills

Who should attend?

  • Executives in any industry.
  • Any Professional and any person in a Leadership position as well as those aspiring to be Leaders will benefit from these courses.

Further Information:
https://www.businesswithoutamask.co.za/