CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21799
AMLGS delivers bespoke Financial Crime prevention training programmes and consultancy services encompassing AML, Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF), Bribery & Corruption and Fraud as well as Social Responsibility and Criminally Funded Play (CFP) across all levels of staff in various regulated sectors, including financial and gambling. AMLGS has a passion for protecting you, your customers and the public by keeping financial crime out of businesses.
AMLGS comprises of AML experts with over 60 years of combined experience within UK law enforcement, banking, gambling Industries and relevant regulators.
What makes ALMGS unique is that it uses its distinctive multi-layered perspective to enhance organisational capability to combat financial crime and other key linked issues. Having experts who have worked in accredited covert Law Enforcement roles portraying the guise of money launderers and terrorist financers, those who have worked within the regulating bodies and associated firms themselves allows AMLGS to deliver our services in a way that no one else can.
In addition we deliver our training exclusively face to face in order to fully focus on ensuring the learning outcomes of our delegates. This also leads to a accredited certification on successful completion.
AMLGS have assisted industry bodies in identifying a number of key weaknesses that Organised Crime Groups (OCG’s) seek to exploit. Complacency is something that no one can embrace when dealing with Financial Crime as criminals work on a daily basis to come up with new ways to both perpetrate and launder the proceeds of crimes. AMLGS work closely with these industry bodies to create a two way dialogue between the regulators and organisations in order to deal with key concerns but ultimately to create a collaborative working environment and information sharing that stops financial crimes taking place.
- MLRO TRAINING
- AML – EXECUTIVE BOARD TRAINING
- COMPLIANCE TEAM & INVESTIGATION TRAINING
- FINANCIAL CRIME TRAINING WORKSHOP
Who should attend?
- The course will provide MLRO/Deputy MLRO/Nominated Officer with confidence and ability to apply relevant legislation and regulation to the business. Recognise the different risks posed to the business and how to formulate an effective approach to mitigate the risks. Apply the process for writing a comprehensive SAR in the correct format and dealing with the Defence Against Money Laundering (DAML/Consent) process.
- The course will provide senior management and executives with confidence and ability to Identify and understand the expectations of the executive management in dealing with AML/CTF & CFP. Have an awareness of future legislation and regulatory amendments impacting on the business. Create, maintain and enhance best practice standards in AML and CTF compliance.
- The course will provide compliance professionals with the confidence and ability to identify, understand and explain what money laundering looks like in its varying forms. Enhanced awareness of Source of Wealth, Source of Funds & Ongoing Monitoring. Greater CDD, EDD investigation techniques and awareness of triggers indicating potential financial crime and linked issues. Create, maintain and enhance best practice standards in AML and CTF compliance.
- This workshop will provide all staff within regulated businesses but particularly those with direct customer interaction with the confidence and ability to understand what Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing is. Awareness of trends and techniques used by financial criminals. The importance of the role all staff play and process of Suspicious Activity Reporting.