CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21129
BraveHeart Education is about helping and supporting those working with vulnerable children – whether they are looked after, adopted or in challenging home environments.
BraveHeart Education came about through many contacts with adoptive parents and foster carers whose children struggle within our educational settings. For children who have experienced early trauma it can be incredibly difficult for them to engage in learning and to feel safe enough to trust those adults around them.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO ATTACHMENT AND TRAUMA
- KEY ADULT 2 DAY TRAINING
- ADVANCED ATTACHMENT AND TRAUMA WORKSHOP
- ONSITE ATTACHMENT AND TRAUMA WORKSHOP
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistants
- SEN Governor
- Special Education Needs Co-ordinator
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Nursery School Worker
- Family Support Worker