CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41062
BFFF is the UK’s frozen food trade association, with over 320 members comprising Producers, Wholesalers, Importers, Exporters, Brokers, Retailers and related Associate businesses. Membership provides an excellent opportunity for frozen food companies and associates to gain awareness at both commercial and legislative levels and also to understand how BFFF is promoting the industry.
BFFF has a unique and substantial membership covering the entire cold chain from large companies to SMEs, which increases its influence with Government and outside agencies. Membership services are offered impartially to each individual member company.
- BFFF Health & Safety Seminar 2017
- BFF Health & Safety Seminar 2018
- BFFF Technical Seminar 2018
- Safe Management of Ammonia Refrigerations Systems Seminar
- Working at Heights Seminar
- BFFF Technical Seminar 2019
- BFFF Fire Safety and Composite Panel Seminar
Who should attend?
- Sentencing Guidelines Seminar: Managing Directors, Financial Directors, Operational Employees, Technical Managers and Health & Safety Managers.
- Health & Safety Seminar: Health & Safety Professionals; Directors, Managers, Duty Managers & Team Leaders. Operations personnel from the frozen food industry.