CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21105
Argent Associates, the 30-year established training company have created a new centre for investigator training, the Centre For Investigative Learning (CFIL). It brings in new techniques to counter fraud perpetrated particularly by new technology. The CFIL brings anti-fraud training in line with the needs of investigators, who are faced with the threat of technically enabled and organised fraud from both inside and outside their organisations. Their ‘learning by doing’ methodology focuses on improving core skills, promoting ethical behaviour and the continual personal and professional development of our students.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO FRAUD INVESTIGATION
- INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEW SKILLS COURSE
- LEADING FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS COUSE
- OPEN SOURCE RESEACH & ONLIND SECURITY LEVELS 1, 2 & 3
- ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING & COUNTER TERRORISM FUNDING INVESTIGATIONS
Who should attend?
- The courses are for any investigator, compliance officers, auditors, bank and insurance inspectors, personnel and HR directors, corporate risk managers and anyone responsible for investigation at all levels.
- The models and methodology used have been specifically designed for corporate investigations but are congruent with accepted best practice within law enforcement and public service