CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 60030
Civil Society Media is the UK’s only independent media company dedicated solely to supporting the charity sector.
We deliver essential information, expert analysis and thought leadership through print, digital and live events. We do this using audience insight, our specialist knowledge and collaborative working.
Our mission is to help organisations that do good, do better.
- Charity Investment Forum
- Trustee Exchange
- NGO Insight
- Charity Property Conference
- People & Culture Conference
- Charity Finance Summit
- Charity Technology Conference
- Understanding Governance Stage 1
- Board leadership Stage 1
- Board leadership Stage 2
- Chairs of Committees
- Understanding Governance Stage 2
- Finance for Trustees
- Fundraising Live
- Risk Management for Trustees
- Digital Training for Trustees
- State of the Sector
- Faith Charities Forum
- Making Tax Digital
- Responsible Investment Conference
- Charity Fraud Conference
- Charity Finance Week
- An Introduction to Dismantling Racism Within Charities
- Reserves Policy Training
- Civil Society Spring Summit
- Charity FinanceSummit
- Measuring the Impact of your Organisation
- Charity Employment Law: Training for a Post-Pandemic World
- Data Protection Training for Channels
- Fundraising Live & Charity Technology Conference
- The ESG Imperative Investment (Conference)
- Trustee Echange
Who should attend?
Our training and events are all targeted at people working for charities, i.e. trustees, charity finance directors, charity CEOs, fundraising professionals, charity technology and digital professionals etc.