CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50076
Clear Links is the UK’s leading specialist Non Medical Help support worker service.
Established in 2006, we work with students at more than 180 Higher Education Providers (HEPs) across the UK, providing NMH support workers and assistive technology.
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Specialist Notetaker
- Specialist one-to-one Study Skills tutor and Specialist Mentor roles
- How to be a Clear Links Support Worker
- Clear Links' Sensory Impairment Awareness
- Clear Links’ Training: Mental Health Awareness
- Clear Links' Training: General Data Protection Regulation
Who should attend?