CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21098
The Central and North West London Recovery and Wellbeing College is an innovative and progressive NHS education service offering approximately seventy courses addressing health, mental health, and wellbeing. Their fundamental mission is to inspire hope and to increase control and opportunity for all in recovery from life’s challenges. The college, which has been open since January 2012, creates a rare and valuable opportunity for all stakeholders within health and social care – staff members, people using services, and their friends and families – to learn together. These courses are open to all and are led by two trainers: one expert by training, one by experience – both human beings!
- GATHERING RECOVERY STORIES
- RECOVERY FOCUSED PRACTICE
- UNDERSTANDING SELF-HARM
- RECOVERY FOCUSED PRACTICE FOR ADMIN STAFF
- UNDERSTANDING HOARDING
- INTRODUCTION TO HEARING VOICES
- UNDERSTANDING BEREAVEMENT
- SPIRITUALITY AND WELLBEING
- UNDERSTANDING MENTAL HEALTH MEDICATION
- GENUINE COPRODUCTION – NOT JUST A TOKEN !
- MANAGING STRESS AND HEALTH AND WELL BEING AT WORK
- INTRODUCTION TO RECOVERY
- UNDERSTANDING MENTAL HEALTH
- SETTING UP A PEER SUPPORT GROUP
- MANAGING PSYCHOSIS TOGETHER
- UNDERSTANDING DEMENTIA
- BEATING MENTAL HEALTH DISCRIMINATION AND STIGMA
Who should attend?
These courses are open to all who wish to learn more about health, mental health, and wellbeing. Some courses address Health and Wellbeing at Work, other courses are more specifically aimed at developing professional practice within the health/ social care/ coaching fields.