CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50113
The College of Media and Publishing runs flexible online courses for businesses and organisations that need to train individuals, or entire teams.
Our clients include Vodafone, Disney, BT, Oxfam, NSPCC and numerous educational, non-profit and governmental organisations.
We provide easy-to-manage courses in copywriting, proofreading, social media marketing, Google SEO and business writing.
Many organisations use our courses alongside their annual appraisal and staff training programmes.
Online learners study where and when they like, with personal input from an expert tutor whenever they need it.
We were the UK’s first online college when we started out in 2003.
- Online Copywriting Course Level 4 Diploma
- Online Proofreading Course Level 4 Diploma
- Online Google SEO Course Level 4 Diploma
- Online Social Media Marketing Course Level 4 Diploma
- Online Business Writing Course Level 4 Diploma
Who should attend?
- copywriting course - This course is for beginners; copywriters who want to develop their skills or gain a recognised qualification; content writers; journalists and writers who need to retrain; and interpreters and translators.
- proofreading course - This course is for beginners; proofreaders and copy editors who need a recognised qualification; would-be freelancers; website and blog owners who need to check their content; and writers/ students who need to produce error-free copy
- Google SEO course - This course is for anyone who wants to get a website or a blog higher up the Google search results. No previous experience or technical knowledge is required.
- social media marketing course - This course is for businesses and organisations that want to harness the power of the web to attract new clients; freelancers who need help in effectively promoting their products and services online; and marketing professionals who need to develop their social media skills.
- business writing course - This course is ideal for: People who need to write engaging and original material at work. It is suitable for novices, and office workers who need to develop their skills.