CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21504
Combat Academy is one of the leading providers of personal safety, security and self defence training. Our training is for members of the public, armed forces and police. We cater for all levels of fitness and ability from beginners to advanced. We also run specialised programmes for women, children and young adults, students – with our travel safe programme, as well as corporate team building events.
Our format combines classes, courses and seminars. We are different from many traditional martial arts as our focus is on the ability to defend yourself without complicated techniques that fail under pressure. Our unique system combines aspects of some of the most effective martial arts.
Reece Coker is an accredited speaker with the CPD Standards Office.
- Professional CQC Certificate
- Personal Safety, Security and Self Defence Instructor Certificate
- Anti-Bullying Train the Trainer Course
- Self Defence Aware
Who should attend?
- Self defence instructor course – this course is for those who wish to teach personal safety, security and self defence
- Anti-bullying train the trainer course – this is for trainers who wish to specifically cover the subject of bullying and become trainers in this field.
- Professional close quarter combat course – this course is aimed at security industry professionals including: police, private security, ex-military and those working in high-risk environments.
- Self defence practitioner course – This course is aimed at those who want to learn self defence and take the subject matter as far as possible in terms of levels of skill and knowledge.
- Introduction to self defence – this course is a light introduction to the subject of self defence, security and personal safety. It includes theory and practical as an introduction.