CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21254
Community Works Training Courses is the leading national organisation in community development and engagement.
They are passionate about empowering communities where local people are at the centre of change.
They have unique expertise in working alongside local communities to strengthen local voices, improve people’s lives and create better places to live. Their purpose is to bring together resources, insight and people so that communities can thrive.
- See more at: http://wsacommunity.co.uk/about/community-works-learning-programme/
- Guide to Community Development and Engagement: to include
- An Introduction to Community Development
- How to Engage with Communities
- Identifying your Community's strengths with mapping and profiling
- Working in Partnership to create sustainable Community Projects
- Social Media, Communications and Campaigns
- Evaluating Community Development and Measuring Change
Who should attend?
- Anyone working within their local community