CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21877
- Adult & Paediatric CPR Basic Life Support AED’s & Use Of Oxygen
- Complaint Handling & Communication
- Emergency First Aid At Work (RRQF) 1 Day Course
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden Course
- Health And Safety Awareness
- Infection Control & Decontamination
- Safeguarding Adults & Child Protection Level 2
- Level 3 Award In Safeguarding And Protecting Children, Young People Or Vulnerable Adults
- The Mental Capacity ACT & DOL’s (Deprivation Of Liberty Safeguards)
Who should attend?
Our CPD courses are aimed at the Dental and Medical sector, our open courses are also delivered to all sectors and members of the public. Our CPD courses are in line with the General Medical Council CPD course provider requirements.