CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 22181
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a local mental health charity affiliated to Mind – the leading mental health charity in England and Wales. For over 50 years we have been developing and delivering quality services with, and for, people with mental health problems. We want to make sure that everyone with a mental health problem gets the support they need and the respect they deserve. This could mean having access to information, a listening ear, or more specialist support and services to help someone to live and recover from their mental health problem.
- Mental Health in the Workplce - Supporting Teams
- Mental Health in the Workplace - All Employees
- Understanding Trauma for the Medical, Educational and Social Care Sectors
- Equality and Diversity: Uncovering Unconscious Bias
- Understanding the Autistic Spectrum
- Understanding Stress and Prevention
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Creating Healthly Workplaces: Uniting Physical and Mental Health
- Navigating Change and Uncertainty in the Workplace - All Employees
- Navigating Change and Uncertainty in the Workplace - Supporting Teams
Who should attend?
Our mental health training courses are designed for directors, managers, and staff teams in businesses and organisations of all sizes and across all sectors. We include relevant examples and information that will help you to apply and reinforce course content, suitable to the context of your own workplace.