CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50261
Developing Together Social Work Teaching Partnership is a collaboration between local authorities, private, voluntary and independent (PVI) agencies and a Higher Education Institution (HEI) in the south west London and Surrey region. Established in 2018, we are one of a number of regional Social Work Teaching Partnerships funded by the Department for Education (DfE) and aim to improve the quality of pre and post qualifying social work education. We are also proactive in identifying and deploying joined up recruitment, retention and workforce development strategies within our region. For more information about our Partnership and its members, please see our website.
We have the following accredited course:
- Early Career Social Work Managers’ Programme
- Advanced Skills in Dyslexia
- Cultural Awareness
- Safeguarding Children: Shared Responsibility Level 2
- Enabling Reflective Practice
- Bouncing Back: Supporting Resilience in Practitioners
- Introduction to Anxiety Disorders in Children & Young People
Who should attend?
- Early Career Social Work Managers’ Programme - aimed at social work managers with 0-18 months experience as a social work manager.
- Enabling Reflective Practice - aimed at social work managers and supervisees to enable and encourage reflective practice. Also suitable for final year social work students.