CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21523
EDClass was formed in May 2020 as a new business but the EDClass product has been part of EDLounge since 2009. EDClass was originally an inclusive resource to educate students that were in inclusion and exclusion, with an aim to develop their knowledge in Maths, English and Science.
11 years later, the product grew so renowned in the industry that it became a business in its own right. We now deliver a high quality provision via our virtual classrooms to students who are home educated, vulnerable, at-risk, disengaged, demotivated, in need of additional help to catch up on lost learning due to the pandemic.
Covid – 19 bought additional clients to us such as students that were either shielding themselves of as a family and class “bubbles” where the bubble was sent to learn from home.
EDLounge has 6 main elements:
- EDInclude – A powerful Isolation and support resource.
- EDSeat – Ideal for Local Authorities and Pupil Referral Units who would like to deliver alternative Provision using their own team.
- EDStarz- An automated system that provides staff with a straightforward, quality solution to providing diagnostic tests for English and maths which then generates personalised pathways of lessons which are based on learners’ gaps in knowledge and their strengths.
- EDObserve – A central staff assessment, Teacher Training, ITT, SCITT and CPD portal which can be used as part of the NQT programme to give support to teachers.
- EDClass – An Alternative Provision for schools with a top priority for safeguarding students.
- EDMulti – A virtual classroom platform designed for Multi Academy Trusts needing to offer Alternative Provision online.
EDChampion Day (Training event) – event includes; Comprehensive practical knowledge of how the EDClass products work. Information on how to embed the platform within schools policies, legal aspects for Senior Level Management on how to claim attendance coding and Service Level Agreement.
Safeguarding requirements and standards of best practice will also be included.
Who should attend?
Delegates who have already purchased our services in schools and require more comprehensive knowledge of the platform to fully embed the services within the educational establishment policies.