CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 70009
EACH is the multi award-winning charity which works to affirm the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people and reduce discrimination experienced because of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Their current services include:
- Providing training and consultancy to help national or regional agencies better understand legislation and the law regarding sexual orientation and gender identity matters and effect change at both a strategic and practical level
- Inspiring Equality in Education: a Department for Education supported, PSHE Association “Quality Assured” School Resource and training package empowering staff to implement a whole-school approach to challenging homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying
- Providing a freephone Actionline (0808 1000 143) for children and young people to seek support or signposting following homophobic, biphobic or transphobic bullying or harassment
Training and consultancy on the following topics
- Whole-school approaches to supporting gay or gender questioning pupils
- Challenging homophobic, biphobic or transphobic school or college bullying
- Rights and Responsibilities: making your workplace inclusive for gay or trans employees
- Male Rape and Sexual Assault: Exploring the facts - Exploding the myths (by a National Crime Agency Expert Adviser)
Who should attend?
- Teachers and other staff from schools, academies, universities, colleges or Pupil Referral Units
- Local government, housing, library and social services and religious organisations
- Managers from the Criminal Justice System (police, prison service, magistrates, Crown Prosecution Service, Youth Offending) and wraparound agencies e.g. Rape Crisis Centres