CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21847
European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery, ECAMS was founded in 2008 with a core mission to provide a “World Class” progressive training & development platform in both surgical and non-surgical Aesthetics.
Our CEO witnessed the industry was poor from training perspective and in many countries Aesthetics was not a regulated activity leading to unsafe practice, so ECAMS aims to build a Global Organisation to close this gap, ultimately to provide the gold standard in Aesthetics training.
ECAMS has 9 departments, each with a globally recognized Head of Faculty in their specialism to develop a strong curriculum to ensure the very best in training and continuous improvement.
- Module 11a: Introduction & Essentials To Liposuction - Now also available online
- Module 3: Master Course In Aesthetic Dermatology And The Art Of Thread Lifting
- Module 21: Master Course In Non-Surgical Facial Transformation - Now also available online
- Module 11b: Master Course In Advanced Lipoplasty, Body Contouring And Fat Grafting - Now also available online
- Module 21b: Postgraduate Master Course In Non-Surgical Facial Transformation
- Module 17: Face & Neck Lifting Including Ancillary Procedure For Panfacial Rejuvenation - Now also available online
- Module 18c: Master Course In Advanced Non-Surgical Aesthetic Gynecology
- Module 18d: Master Course In Advanced Aesthetic Gynecology Surgery
- Module 20c Master Course In Blepharoplasty And Non-Surgical Total Periorbital Transformation - Now also available online
- Module 25b: Master Course In Hair Transplantation & Science: Essentials And Implementation
- Module 6: Clinical Mentoring
- Online Module 1a: Injectables In Aesthetic Medicine
- Online Module 1b: Aesthetics Dermatology In Aesthetic Medicine
- Module 11d: Master Course In Ultimate Male Body Definition
- Module 11e: Master Course In Ultimate Female Body Contouring
- Module 12a Master Course In Thread Lifting Techniques
- Module 14. Master Course In Autologous Facial Fat Grafting With Energy-Based Face & Neck Lifting - Now also available online
- Module 22: Master Course In Rhinoplasty: Essentials And Advanced
- Module 88: Anatomy Of A Successful Medical Clinic - Now also available online
- Module 7: Final Assessment For Fellowship
- Module 1: Essentials in Botulinum Toxin and Fillers
- Module M1A: Foundation in Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Module M1B: Foundation in Filler Injection
Who should attend?
- Any medical doctors or surgeons that is interested in aesthetic business
- All modules are only for medical doctors or surgeons except module 88: Any medical doctors/ surgeons / any medical clinic staffs