CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21860
The Event Resources Group is the only UK training provider to offer 2 forms of accreditation for each of our courses.
- CMP – Certified Meeting Planner is an international qualification recognised by over 30 event associations in the UK and Worldwide.
- CPD – Certified Professional Development through the CPD Standards Office accreditation which supports all forms of professional development and CPD schemes in the UK and globally, it has a growing international reputation as the strongest currency in professional development.
ERG are “live event” consultants and also offer specialist event “health and safety” advice to the event and entertainment industry.
- Event Management Masterclass
Our 1 day signature course receives consistently outstanding reviews. It provides the A-Z process and best practices to event management. Topics include event design, dealing with contractors, venue management, return on investment, contingency planning and health and safety overview.
- Event Safety Course
1 day overview of health and safety matters for those organising or assisting with events, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Emergency preparedness.
- CMP Event Management Bootcamp
Our ultimate event package; the course contains
9 DOMAINS, 28 SKILLS, 84 SUB SKILLS from event design through to marketing, promotion, financials, health and safety, ROI, KPIs and many other skill sets.
- Event Health & Safety Course
Who should attend?
All of our courses are open to new, intermediates and advanced event planners. Event Management Masterclass great for beginners and intermediates, advanced planners use this as an ‘aide memoire’ and to learn new best practices Event Safety Course is good for all level planners as it delves into more H&S detail than many planners reach and the practice sessions are of great assistance in the real event World. Ultimate 5 day CMP Bootcamp Especially useful for those serious about breaking into the event industry, experienced planners who wish to blend their knowledge with marketing practices and event entrepreneurs.