CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21454
Every Child Needs a Mentor is an award winning mentoring organisation with a wealth of experience, helping schools to deliver effective mentoring programmes.
We enable schools to provide mentoring to children who do not traditionally receive mentoring. We do this by:
- Developing bespoke mentoring programmes.
- Training teachers, support staff and parents to become mentors.
- Delivering inspirational talks for students.
- Exploring the Person behind the Professional
- Understanding the Child Behind the Student
- Asset-Based Mentoring Leadership - Philosophy and Practice
- Advanced Asset Based Mentoring Practitioner
- The Person Behind the Mentor
- The Child Behind the Mentee
- Asset-Based Mentoring Skills
Who should attend?