CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 22045
Facere Melius provides services to healthcare organisations. This includes corporate and quality governance, risk management and patient safety through investigations and reviews and training.
We are thought leaders in Corporate, Quality and Patient Safety Governance and provide a range of courses through our online platform, including providing teaching materials, presentations and where possible expert tutor access and coaching.
- Practical Workshop For Identifying Assessing And Managing Conflicts Of Interest
- Chairing Meetings
- Good Governance For Associate/Assistant/ Deputy Directors And Senior Managers
- Good Governance In Clinical Settings (Matrons, Unit And Ward Managers)
- Good Governance For Managers 8a To 8c
More courses coming online over the coming months.
Who should attend?
Training is aimed at healthcare workers, both clinical and non-clinical, ranging from Band 7 to Director.
- Good governance in clinical settings: This course is aimed at matrons, unit and ward managers and examines all aspects of good governance with a focus on clinical delivery, good governance, information and data requirements and reporting.
- Good governance for managers: This course is aimed at Band 8a to 8c, aimed at enhancing understanding of NHS regulation and governance.
- Good governance for Associate Directors and senior managers: High-level understanding of how the NHS is managed and regulated, and what is expected as part of the trust and CQC requirements relating to safety, effectiveness, responsiveness, caring, and well-led.
- Chairing of meetings: For those who chair meetings, understanding skills needed, responsibilities and good practice.