CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50116
Fluirse Ltd is a multi-award winning company specialising in the development and delivery of efficient and cost effective learning and training for the education and corporate sectors. Founded in July 2005 by Kristian O’Donovan and Tomás Finneran, the innovative company has multiple offices across Ireland and Saudi Arabia.
Fluirse’s vision is to become the name synonymous with ICT, leadership & management and curriculum focused CPD in education and training.
Fluirse operates a successful eLearning division, delivering online courses to over 20,000 unique users each year around the world and are now synonymous in the Irish Education professional development sector.
- A Practical Guide for Differentiating for Children with AEN (Additional Educational Needs)
- Leadership and Managing Conflict and Stress
- Blogs and Blogging – Put them to use in the Classroom
- Essential Leadership Competences for School Improvement
- Interactive Whiteboards in everyday teaching
Who should attend?
A Practical Guide for Differentiating for Children with AEN (Additional Educational Needs)
- Get an understanding of a variety of additional educational needs including ASD, ADHD, physical disabilities, behavioural disabilities, Down syndrome, SLDs, and giftedness. Acquire practical strategies to support these learners to achieve their full potential which can be implemented in a classroom setting.
- Gain a better understanding of educational organisations and have a more complete understanding of how conflict and stress is an ever present force in any organisation.
- Learn to design, write and integrate blog lessons into the classroom for use in everyday teaching and understand the possibilities of blogs through the introduction of inspiring examples.
- Analyse and assess how leadership is practised in your own school community. Learn how to analyse the school self-evaluation has been or will be facilitated in your own school and assess the current strategic infrastructure.
- Ideally suited for anyone looking to create effective and engaging presentations for Interactive Whiteboards with particular emphasis on creating presentations for use in cross-curricular teaching.