CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50212
The Fratrem Group is an educational and consultancy company that operates in the UK, EU, USA, and the Middle East. The group comprises of four divsions (1) Oncology Commercial Services (OCS), (2) the Middle East Medical Portal (MEMP), (3) Mental and Physical Resilience (MPR) and (4) NHS market research & access services.
- CME. Harm Reduction in Healthcare and the Impact on Public Health
EXAMPLES OF PAST COURSES BELOW:
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Technology
- Telehealth: The Elite Masterclass Series
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Assessment of Chest Pain
- Webinar: Clinical Practice Challenges in Post-Covid Patient
- ASU MENA FRI Certified Assessor
- CTCs, What tests can we perform on them and what is the clinical use?
- Current Concepts in Basics of Gene and Cell Therapies, and Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Neonatal Heart Rate Technology Review
- Cell Therapies and Regenerative Nanomedicine Online Workshop
- Update Management of STEMI (ST-elevation myocardial infarction)
- CME Masterclass: Robotic Surgery
- Paediatric Peri-Operative Anxiety: The Past, Present and Future
- Prehabilitation for Cancer Treatments: Case Study Discussion
Who should attend?
Professions in: Healthcare, Pharma/Biotech professionals, MedTech, IT, authorities and governments.