CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50110
Established in 2011, Frontline Training Services are specialist Health and Social Care Training Providers. We offer QQI Accredited Mandatory Major Award to Health and Social Care workers in Ireland. We also offer Accredited CPD. We specialise in the development of blended learning opportunities for carers. We have extensive experience in the field of Health and Social Care. We are passionate about excellence in the delivery of social care programmes and in particular for carers. We have in-depth knowledge of the carer demographic having delivered training to thousands of carers, particularly in the Home Care sector.
- Stroke Care – Understanding Stroke and Promoting Enablement Post Stroke
- Dementia Care – Practical Approaches to Supporting a Person with Dementia
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult Incorporating Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care Settings
Who should attend?
Our CPD programmes are suitable for Carers and Social Care Workers seeking to keep their skills updated for personal development or compliance. The courses are available 100% online. We have a rigorous and transparent assessment process for Infection prevention and control.