CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21740
- Global Health Professionals Limited (GHPL) has grown to be one of the UK’s number 1 training providers for nurses, midwives, doctors and other Healthcare professionals offering training courses, clinical skills workshops, education and training and health and social care courses. All certifications are authorised, registered and quality assured. GHPL enforces patient centred care in every aspect of the programme. Person centred values are at the core of all training materials. This organisation was established in February 2013 with the purpose of providing a training solution to meet the needs of the sector and ensure patients were at the centre of all training.
- GHPL strives to provide a classroom training that is differentiated and continuously improving in order to provide candidates with evidence based information; offer multiple opportunities for challenging applied learning experiences within their training programmes; enhance the interaction and collaboration among other candidates; to provide up to date information about current legislation; ensure Healthcare professionals are committed to remain competent to practice and to deliver high quality of care to patients by continually expanding their knowledge and skills throughout their working career. GHPL believes that continuing professional development plays an integral role in enhancing confidence and credibility.
- GHPL’s Education Team review all the courses and workshops annually, to ensure that all information delivered to candidates are up to date in line with the national policies and guidelines.
- Mandatory Training for Nurses and Healthcare Staff
- Mandatory Training for Midwives: Skills and Drills Workshop
- Mandatory Training for Doctors
- Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) Updates
- Prevention and Management of Potential and Actual Aggression (PAMPAA)
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Clinical Skills Workshop
- Dementia Level 3 - Understanding, Care and Management Workshops
- Wound Care and Management Workshop
- MCA and DOLS Workshop
- Adult Critical Care
- SOVA - Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Interpersonal Skills
- Gastronomy Workshop
- Venepuncture and Cannalation Workshop
- Accident & Emergency (Adult) Workshop
- Pediatric Trachestomy Care Workshop
- EGG Interpretation Workshop
Who should attend?
Nurses Doctors /Medical Staff Other Healthcare Professionals