CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21609
GIAC Ltd founded in April 2016 specialises in the delivery of training and consultancy for both the public and private sectors.
With over 30 years’ experience of working within law enforcement at operational, investigative and intelligence levels delivering evidential, tactical and strategic products to inform effective decision making.
Company aims are to ensure that all training and consultancy tasks meet the customer’s needs and are undertaken in a secure environment.
All training is modelled to meet your organisational needs through immersive learning and practical application supported by techniques and methodology.
- Strategic Intelligence and Critical Thinking
- Intelligence Analysis Techniques (I.A.T) Training Course
- Communications Data Investigations and Analysis Course (CDIA)
- Analytical Charting Techniques & Associated Charting Software
- Managing an Effective Intelligence Environment
- Managing an Intelligence to Investigations Environment
Who should attend?
Cohorts wishing to develop or enhance their investigative, operational, intelligence, research and analytical knowledge, techniques and skills. The learning focusses on applying analytical and critical thinking methodologies and techniques to produce informed assessment of threat, vulnerability and risk in support of effective decision making. The key sectors that the training is aimed at; Law Enforcement, MoD, Military, Financial, Local Authority, Prison Service, Corporate Business, Insurance, NHS, Fire Service.