CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21062
GS1 UK is a community of over 33,000 members working in retail, foodservice, healthcare and more. We are one of 112 independent, not-for-profit GS1 organisations operating across 150 countries worldwide.
We help everyone involved in making, moving and trading goods to automate and standardise their supply chain processes using the common language of GS1 global standards.
And we bring the same efficiencies in Healthcare – The Department of Health’s eProcurement strategy mandates the use of GS1 standards in every NHS Acute Trust in England – to increase efficiencies and significantly improve the quality and safety of care.
- Department of Healthcare Enabler Training
- GS1 System in Healthcare
- GS1 UK Healthcare Conference
- Barcodes (Intermediate)
- Epcis (Basics)
Who should attend?
- Champions for GS1 and PEPPOL adoption
- Scan4Safety programme leads
- Teams within the Trust who are expected to support the GS1 programme deployment
- Individuals who can be the first line of support internally