CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50283
Guide Education offers remote teacher training and CPD services to schools and other educational institutions in the UK and worldwide. We also offer online accreditations from TA to QTS
Our technology was created to help schools make the immediate impact required to achieve their goals and meet the training needs of teachers and students. We specialise in making online learning simple, effective and trackable.
Founded by the former Head of an outstanding school, we have trained over 13,000 teachers and currently partner with over 700 schools.
- Creating a Safer School
- Developing as a Teaching Assistant
- Become a Schoolwide Changemaker
- Becoming a Teaching and Learning Lead
- Becoming an Effective Mentor or Coach
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Expanding Your Ability to Lead Your School's Digital Strategy
- Preparing for your Role as a Middle Leader
- Expanding your Understanding of Primary School Teaching
- Developing your Skills as a Secondary School Teacher
- Expanding your Understanding of Teaching Best Practice
- Preparing you to Teach English for KS3 and Above
- Preparing you to Teach Maths for KS3 and Above
- Preparing you to Teach Science for KS3 and Above
- Understanding How to Teach with Technology
- Understanding the SENDCo Role
- Enhancing your Ability to Work with SEN Students
Who should attend?
Our platform can be used by all staff levels from TA to Senior Leadership. We have over 3000 expert videos and 30 CPD courses. Our qualifications included AET L3, DET L5, AVA L3 & QTS. We also enable schools to use their own content and share best practice with all stakeholders.