CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21494
The Health Care Accreditation Council is a nonprofit institution dedicated to improving the quality of health services in Jordan and the Arab world.
HCAC is an internationally renowned institution: it is the first and only institution in the Arab region that has achieved the three ISQua accreditations; for its standards, for the surveyors’ certification course and for the organization.
We are committed to supporting healthcare institutions during their journey to improve the quality of their services, in addition to our active involvement in social responsibility and national awareness.
HCAC provides comprehensive services that range across all needs of the public, private and nonprofit sectors through its two distinct departments: The Surveyors and Standards Development and the Education and Consultation. HCAC also develops and administers National Quality and Safety Goals.
- Healthcare Certified Quality Practitioner Course
- Healthcare Certified Clinical Risk Manager
- Healthcare Certified Infection Preventionist Course
- Healthcare Certified Executive Leader Course
- Occupational Healthcare Safety Certification Course
- Health Care Certified Accreditation Consultant (HCCSC)
- HCAC 2019 (5th Quality Healthcare Exhibition & Conference)
Who should attend?
- Healthcare administrators
- Healthcare executives, Physicians, Nurses
- Quality improvement coordinators
- Quality improvement and patient safety committee
- Infection prevention and control practitioners