CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41202
The Learning Enterprise has been delivering a wide range of training and Diploma courses since 2008.
We are a registered provider with the ESFA and the training provider of choice for Virgin Care.
We hold accreditations with Skills for Health; ILM, City & Guilds and work closely with a number of Universities including Surrey, Derby and Anglia Ruskin.
We work in partnership with a number if NHS Trusts and County Councils including Surrey CC, West Sussex CC and Hampshire CC
Unlike other training companies, what makes us unique, is our fantastic trainers who are subject matter experts.
All our trainers are fully qualified in leading change in their area of expertise, but many of them also still work actively in their role alongside teaching or assessing. This allows us to provide up-to-date evidence-based education through a variety of opportunities.
- Anaphylaxis & Treatment by AAI's
- Basic Wound Care
- Basic Life Support
- Compression Bandaging Theory
- Deteriorating Patient
- Diabetes Awareness in Social Care - Non insulin
- Diabetes Awareness inc Insulin Delviery
- Duty of Candour
- IV Therapy Study Day
- Domestic Abuse
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Blood Transfusion & Sampling – Registered Clinicians
- Virtual MS Teams or Adobe
- Building Effective Teams
- Building Resilience – Endurance and Risk Management
- Leading Effective Teams
- Safeguarding – Looked after Children and Young People Level 3
- Mind Coach
- Reporting & Recording
- Restore 2 for Registered Staff
Who should attend?