CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21605
Improv4Business is a company that develops communication, teamwork, creativity and innovation skills in businesses through improvisation.
Alexander McWilliam (our main facilitator) has over 10 years of teaching experience in Acting and Improvisation. He has run workshops for children as young as 5 to adults well into their 60’s.
The courses are entirely practical with no boring powerpoint presentations or note taking elements. Improv4Business take improvisation techniques and exercises used to train performers and improvisers and put them into the business world to make teams more creative, communicate better and come together as a team.
- Developing Communication and Team Building Through Improvisation (1/2 Day)
- Developing Communication and Team Building Through Improvisation (Full Day)
- Developing Creativity and Innovation Through Improvisation (1/2 Day)
- Developing Creativity and Innovation Through Improvisation (Full Day)
Who should attend?
- A practical workshop where delegates will use improvisation exercises to develop communication, team building and creativity skills.
- This workshop is aimed at individuals and companies who wish to improve those above skills in a fun, energetic and memorable way.