CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21975
JPN Public Health Training is an independently owned company. In October 2018, the vision was received about taking infant feeding beyond the traditional settings. Effective early intervention should embrace creativity in finding ‘what works’.
A summary of the training includes:
- holistic benefits of breastfeeding
- feeding and relationship building
- feeding in a responsive way and safe bottle feeding
The training provided will make a difference in the lives of children and families in a climate where the levels of childhood obesity and diabetes are on the rise.
The seeds of a healthier life in adulthood are planted in the early years.
- Infant Feeding Training
Who should attend?
The training is targeted at:
- Foster carers
- Nursery workers
- Family residential centres
- Agency public health nurses who work with children and families