CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 2115965
Karen is qualified Coach, Trainer and NLP Practitioner, who specialises in working with women and provides consultancy services to organisations that want to empower women in the workplace.
Her approach is centered on empowering women. She achieves this within her 1-2-1 coaching by helping her clients to:
• gain clarity about what they want in life
• understand and overcome the barriers they face
• free themselves from other people’s expectations
• see the choices available to them
• empower them to take action
• achieve their goals
She offers bespoke consultancy services to organisations that want to empower women to excel in their workplace. She is an experienced Project Manager and Trainer and can develop and deliver a range of interventions including:
• performance coaching
• women in leadership programmes
• learning and development
• action learning set facilitation
• conferences and event management
She can also audit your workplace in order to identify ways to improve women’s experiences of being employed by you.
Karen Bishi is an accredited coach with the CPD Standards Office.
Who should attend?
You should work with Karen if you are a women who wants to feel empowered to make decisions, set goals for yourself and to achieve what you want from life. If you represent an organisation that would like to empower in the workplace, you should commission Karen to coach your employees or to provide bespoke consultancy services to improve performance.