CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21441
Locums4Care Training is a leading Health and Social Care training provider providing high quality Statutory & Mandatory training, CPD Accredited Clinical Skills training, Health and Social Care training for the NHS, Nursing Homes, Community, Agency Nurses and Domiciliary Care staff across the United Kingdom.
Locums4Care helps to improve service provisions and raise CQC ratings through staff training and development. We deliver cost effective, bespoke CPD Accredited learning packages at your suitable training venue or in any of our training sites throughout the United Kingdom.
Our learner(s) will benefit immensely upon completion of the CPD Accredited course(s) by evidencing this as a CPD record to their professional body, regulator or their employee(s).
- TRACHEOSTOMY CARE IN THE COMMUNITY
- PERCUTANEOUS ENDOSCOPIC GASTRONOMY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- CATHETERISATION & MANAGEMENT OF THE CATHETERISED PATIENT
- VENEPUNCTURE AND CANNULATION
- MEDICINES MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- BOWEL MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- MANDATORY & STATUTORY TRAINING FOR NURSES
- DIABETES AWARENESS TRAINING
- STROKE AND CARE OF THE PATIENT AFTER A STROKE
- PRESSURE CARE MANAGEMENT
Who should attend?
The courses are aimed at NHS Nurses, Domiciliary Care Workers, Agency Nurses, Carers and all other Healthcare Professionals who work for the NHS, Nursing Homes, Community, Private Hospitals across the UK