CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21346
Making Business Matter: They are a training provider to the UK grocery industry. They help suppliers to the big four supermarkets to develop the soft skills that will secure them more profitable wins.
Their trainers have worked on both sides of the fence and know the challenges of working with the big four supermarkets, plus they also know how they think and what their hot buttons are.
Their unique training method, Sticky Learning ®, ensures that your Learners are still using their new skills 5 months later, which enables them to guarantee a measurable return on your training investment.
• Licensed HBDI practioner.
• BA Hons French language and literature.
• Associate Member of the Institute of Training and Development.
• Diploma in Business Coaching.
• Certificate in Workplace Counselling.
• Licensed Firo-B practioner.
• Vocational Qualifications & Training.
• CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
• CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies.
• CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
• Introduction to Counselling (D171).
• Understanding Fear and Sadness (D240).
• Exploring Psychology (DSE212).
• IPD Certificate in Training & Development.
• FIRO-B Measures Licence.
• MBTI Licence (Steps 1 and 2).
• Saville & Holdsworth OPQ Licence; Occupational Testing Licence.
• Member of CIPD.
• Licensed Myers Briggs (MBTI) practitioner
Who should attend?
Suppliers to the big four UK supermarkets.