CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 2115944
Marion Hewitt, FCIPD, specialises in helping clients quieten their inner critic, and access the multiple benefits to personal growth, performance, wellbeing, and general feelings of positivity, of developing an inner coach.
She has an MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, Diploma in Personal Performance, Diploma in Corporate and Executive Coaching, and is an NLP Coach.
Marion draws on positive psychology – the science of making life better and conducted research into self-compassion.
She is focused on supporting people to grow and achieve what is important to them – whether career or business objectives, or generally getting more out of life.
Marion Hewitt is an accredited Coach with the CPD Standards Office, specialising in:
- One to one personal growth and performance coaching – works across all sectors, specialism in supporting HR professionals
- Unleashing You – programme drawing on positive psychology (the science of making life better) for wellbeing, personal growth and performance, and generally enjoying life more. Covers self-acceptance, utilizing your strengths, increasing internal motivation, values, purpose and authenticity.
- Coaching to quieten the inner critic – the power of developing greater self-compassion
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Achieving the best work life balance
Who should attend?
Coaching is for everyone seeking growth or change. Whilst Marion’s approach may sound as if it is based on the softer side of personal growth, the science shows that through developing these areas of our lives we achieve more. Wellbeing is an area of great personal interest, but with a corporate background she understands and advocates developing our inner self is the route to wider organizational growth and success. She works across sectors, with a specialism in working with HR professionals. Her Unleashing You is also offered as a group programme. It has ILM accreditation recognizing that enhanced leadership and management skills come out of being stronger and more authentic.