CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21827
Meaningful Care Matters.
We operate in the field of health and social care.
Our mission is to improve quality of life and lived experience for all people in health and social care services.
We do this by encouraging culture and operational change through consultancy, coaching, learning and development courses and a range of practical resources.
We were founded in 2019 and employ a very experienced team of health professionals, coaches and consultant trainers.
We work with a range of private sector companies, charities, local authorities and government agencies in Australia, Canada, Eire, United Kingdom and USA.
- Meaningful Learning Matters – A train the trainer development course
- Person-Centred Dementia Care – Accredited course
- Free To Be Me - Culture Change And Person-Centered Dementia Care – Accredited course
- The Language of Feelings And Emotions – Accredited online course
- Leader’s Survival Kit - Accredited online course
- Freedom: Fact or Fallacy? - Accredited online course
- Palliative Care at the End of Life - Accreditated online course
- The Art of the Heart in Person-Centred Dementia Care - Accredited online course
Who should attend?
- Meaningful Learning Matters – Accredited train the trainer development course
- Person-Centred Dementia Care – Accredited course for health and social care professionals
- Free To Be Me - Culture Change And Person-Centered Dementia Care – Accredited 10-day course examining cutting edge and best practice in dementia care.
- The Language of Feelings and Emotions Communicate better with people living with a dementia
- Leader’s Survival Kit Practical ideas to support you and your colleagues
- Freedom: Fact or Fallacy? How to prevent controlling care