CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 20072
For over 30 years MHR has supported organisations of all sizes and across all sectors to achieve their goals, by helping them to develop and manage that most valuable of assets – their people. Across the fields of HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Analytics, customers rely on our market-leading technology and expertise to help them streamline their processes and support growth.
Regardless of where your organisation is in the business cycle, MHR’s Human Capital Solutions provide everything you need to build, run, maintain and transform your modern workforce.
MHR’s team of specialists have spent years working closely with customers building a unique working partnership. Those customers include; Cafcass, Admiral, Sytner, Laing ORourke, Flybe, Plymouth University, City of York Council, Nandos, The British Transport Police and more.
- GDPR ROADSHOW COURSE
- iTRENT HRM: NAVIGATION AND FUNCTIONALITY
- INTRODUCTION TO iTRENT FOR HR USERS
- INTRODCUTION TO iTRENT FOR PAYROLL USERS
- AUTOMATING YOUR PROCESSES IN iTRENT
- CREATING iTRENT SECURITY PROFILES
- BUILDING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PAYROLL IN iTRENT
- CONFIGURING AND MANAGING ABSENCE IN iTRENT
- SETTING UP AND USING iTRENT PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- PREPARING AND MAINTAINING LEARNING EVENTS IN iTRENT
- SETTING UP iTRENT RECRUITMENT AND WEB APPLICATION
- SETTING UP iTRENT EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE AND PEOPLE MANAGER
- MANAGING PERFORMANCE IN iTRENT
- iTRENT AUDIT AND HOUSEKEEPING
- ADVANCED WORKFLOWS
- RUNNING A PAYROLL IN iTRENT
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS OBJECTS REPORTING
- ADVANCED BUSINESS OBJECTS REPORTING
- EXCEL BEGINNER
- EXCEL INTERMEDIATE
- RECRUITING AND SELECTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE
- PROMOTING EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- MANAGING ABSENCE PROACTIVELY
- MANAGING THROUGH THE DISCIPLINARY PROCESS
- EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND WELLBEING
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
Who should attend?
Our hosted GDPR Staff Awareness Training eLearning course is designed for all employees in every sector. Our soft-skills courses are designed for HR professionals and people managers. Our iTrent courses are designed for our software clients.