CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21074
Already active in 14 countries on 5 continents, Mobile Team Challenge has attracted clients such as NASA, Vodafone, McAfee, Warner Brothers, ITV, Jaguar, Honda, 200+ Local Authorities, 22 NHS Foundation Trusts and associated Hospitals, 50+ HMP and Young Offender Institutes, and over 150 Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
MTC is the preferred supplier of Leadership, Team Building, and Conflict Management for the UK Military Sector and is currently rolling out Leadership Training across 52 RAF Stations in the UK.
Experts in behavioural and attitudinal change in individuals, teams and organisations, delivering highly inspirational training programmes and also award winning experiential learning equipment.
- Leading for Success: Winning Behaviours in Leaders for First Line, Middle and Senior Management
- “What if Disney ran YOUR Hospital?” – When Clinical Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence – Hard wiring empathy and compassion into your Patients’ Journey
- Performance Under Pressure: Building Stress Resilience
- Experiential Learning: Train the Trainer
Who should attend?
- All individuals involved in People Management for First Line, Middle or Senior Management in all Sectors.- All organisations offering a product or a service to their clients. Applying the Secrets of Service Excellence as used in Disney’s Award Winning Magic Kingdom- All Hospital Staff who have a “Patient Facing Responsibility” – Delivering Patient Experience Excellence. When Clinical Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence.