CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41176
The National Association of Disability Practitioners is the professional association for those people working with disabled students in the post-compulsory education sector. We were founded in 1999 to provide support and training to our members who work independently, or in colleges or universities in disability support and inclusive practice.
NADP works towards raising the professional status of disability services staff via:
- Setting out codes of practice and ethics
- Encouraging formal Continuing Professional Development
- Peer support
- An accreditation scheme
- Holding conferences and educational events
- The dissemination of good practice
The majority of our events are open to members and non-members.
- Working Effectively with Autistic University Students - Now also available online
- NADP Virtual International Conference 2021: Joining the Dots of Inclusive Practice - What is the Picture Now?
- Working Effectively Online with Autistic University Students
Who should attend?
- Working Effectively with Autistic University Students
- Annual Conference: Supporting Disabled Students; Supporting Ourselves