CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21455
OFAA have a passion for safety, knowledge, and expertise at the core of their offering for all attending delegates and OFAA courses are available to both UK and International non-surgical and surgical practitioners.
Whether, your skill set is at the early roots of your aesthetic non-surgical career or whether you are an experienced health care professional looking to advance and refine your technique and skills set, by choosing to enroll upon an OFAA course you will have premium access to enhance lifelong training.
OFAA aims to train clinicians in the challenging and highly subspecialist area of peri-orbital and facial non-surgical injectable treatments, at state of the art training labs across UK.
The exclusive courses available from OFAA predominantly utilize fresh frozen cadavers.
- ANATOMICAL BASIS OF RESTORATION AND REJUVENATION OF THE PERI-ORBITAL AND PERI-ORAL AREA USING NON-SURGICAL INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
- ANATOMICAL BASIS OF RESTORATION & REJUVENATION OF THE FACIAL PROFILE USING NON-SURGICAL INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
- ANATOMICAL BASIS OF PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT OF DERMAL FILLER COMPLICATIONS AND MANAGEMENT OF PLASTIC SURGERY COMPLICATIONS WITH INJECTABLE'S WET-LAB
- ANATOMICAL BASIS OF RELAXING AND REFRESHING THE FACE AND NECK WITH NON-SURGICAL WRINKLE INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
- FACIAL ANATOMY CADAVER DISSECTION FOR NON-SURGICAL INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
Who should attend?