CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50208
One MSL is a specialist training consultancy created from a vision to connect and up-skill the global Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) and Medical Affairs community. One MSL has a core focus on driving standards of excellence. Our purpose is to support organizations to build best-in-class Medical Affairs Teams.
One MSL was founded in 2015 by Helen Kane through her belief in the value of the MSL, the wider Medical Affairs function and a passion for human growth and development.
One MSL has grown to be synonymous with MSL excellence and is the go-to-resource for the global MSL and Medical Affairs community.
- Managing Individuals
- Topic no.1: The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Topic no.2: Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) Onboarding
- Topic no.3: MSL In-role Development
- Topic no.4: Manager Onboarding
- Topic no.5: Scientific Engagement
- Topic no.6: The Changing Role of the MSL
- Topic no.7: Cross Functional Working
- Topic no.8: Coaching
- Impactful Virtual Health Care Professional Engagement
- Building a Team
- How to Build Trust with your Stakeholder
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Individual Development Planning
- Insights (functional)
- Introduction to Impactful Stakeholder Engagement
- Introduction to Medical Affairs
- Introduction to the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Management 101
- MSL Activities and Values
- Planning to Engage with your External Stakeholder
- Patient Access to Unapproved Medicinal Drugs
- The Drug and Product Lifestyle
- The Role of the MSL
Who should attend?
These courses are aimed at individuals working within Medical Affairs within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry.