CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50047
Optimised Training Centre was established in 2009.
They deliver courses such as Food Safety Level 2 and 3, Personal licensing courses, ESOL, First Aid, Health and safety and more. They have been accredited by many awarding bodies such as AOFA, EDI, City & Guilds, Pearson, RSPH, ESB, EMD, Ascentis, BIIAB and more. They also have accreditation by ASIC as an International College.
They have delivered training to many large companies such as Harrods, Tesco, Asda, Starbucks etc. They have been given the highest rating of A by the British Institution of Innkeeping for delivering the APLH course
- Food Safety Online Certification
Who should attend?
- Level 2 award in food safety in catering.
- This qualification is designed principally for those who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in catering. A food handler is any person, in any type of food business, who handles food, whether open or packaged.
- This qualification may also be appropriate for people whose work requires them to enter food premises, e.g. equipment maintenance engineers, off-site business owners/managers and delivery personnel.
- The aim of this qualification is to provide a basic knowledge of food hygiene