CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21032
PEEPLE are an early intervention charity set up in 1995. We train practitioners working with families in group and home settings, particularly in the antenatal and Early Years sectors.
Using our manualised, evidence based programmes supports:
- Parents and carers to improve their children’s life chances using reflective parenting skills, sharing everyday learning opportunities and building capacity through our accreditation pathways.
- babies and children to make the most of their opportunities by becoming confident communicators and active learners ready for school;
- practitioners to reflect on, enhance and develop their work
PEEP Antenatal Programme
Who should attend?
- Who for: Practitioners working with parents during the antenatal and postnatal periods.
- Essential entry requirements: experienced in working with families with young children; level 3+ in a relevant subject; access to regular supervision at work *.