CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21669
Peter Cox, founded in 1951 is widely recognised as a company to trust with its unrivalled experience in the repair and preservation of all types of property, from private housing to historic buildings. We are the market leader in damp proofing, waterproofing, timber preservation, wall stabilisation and other speciality property treatments, with a network of regional branches across the country.
Peter Cox started offering online training in 2015 with the launch of their myLearning platform. Providing our customers with the means to continue their education and develop their industry knowledge.
We also host a variety of face to face CPD accredited seminars.
- HOW TO TEST FOR DAMP
- HIGH GROUND LEVELS – SOLUTIONS – TYPE A SYSTEMS
- HIGH GROUND LEVELS – SOLUTIONS -TYPE C CYSTEMS
- TYPES OF DAMP
- MOISTURE PROFILING
- POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS FOR LATERAL RAINWATER PENETRATION
- SOLUTIONS TO RISING DAMP
- POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS TO CONDENSATION
- INTRODUCTION TO WOODWORM
- INTRODUCTION TO FUNGAL DECAY, DRY ROT & WET ROT
- DRY ROT & WET ROT TREATMENTS
- INTRODUCTION TO WALL TIES
- MASONRY STABILISATION
- THE WALL TIE SURVEY AND HOW TO DEAL WITH CORRODED WALL TIES
- DAMP CONTROL – THE LATEST TECHNIQUES (SEMINAR)
- MASONRY STABLISATION & STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENT (SEMINAR)
- WOODWORM/DRY ROT UPDATE – INCLUDING RESIN REPAIRS (SEMINAR)
- CONDENSATION CONTROL & IMPROVING AIR QUALITY IN THE HOME (SEMINAR)
- BIRD CONTROL & DETERRENCE (SEMINAR)
- WATERPROOFING TO BS8102 (SEMINAR)
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for construction professionals who require a minimum CPD hours per year. Our courses are also suited well to our customers due to the nature of our services.